Mira Market being founded in the year 2018 whereby the establishment opened its first location in the heart of the Potsdam – Germany and started doing business in trading of food stuffs. In 2020 Mira Markety was founded to continue the line through widening the business and opening more shops and online shop in the same activity. The largest turning point in the company course was in the year 2019 , at that time the system of consumer’s wholesale trade was applied in all stores belonging to the company.Our warehouses with international standards of warehousing were opened to support growth and development of this shop and these warehouses were equipped with the most modern dry and cold storage in addition to increase in the distribution vehicles fleet in order to promote the service level provided to clients together with facilitating cooperation with suppliers. The company is continuing its expansion strategy and increase of stores base all over Europe according to an integrated vision and renewed concern aiming to provide distinguished and comprehensive services to all clients.
To work within an integrated system to maintain the good and intellectual image of the company.
Strengthening the company’s position in the trade of food and consumer sector, according to the mechanisms of action include the following :
- Meeting needs and desires of clients
- Commitment to legitimate controls and abiding to prevailing customs and traditions
- Giving more attention to social responsibility programs and community service
- Qualifying the national cadres
- Giving more focus for our partners in success like clients, suppliers and employees
- Commitment to quality and work according to professional standards
- Rapid interaction with market variables
QUALITY AND FOOD SAFETY POLICY
The higher management and its staff are committed to provide their various services with the highest standards of quality and food safety and against affordable prices on time, in a manner that achieves the company’s objectives and the customer satisfaction through the following policies:
- Meet the clients’ requirements in a manner to match the local and international conditions and standards for food quality and safety throughout all the company’s activities, as well as compliance with the regulatory rules and regulations and permanent awareness of our staff with the quality policy and objectives according to the international specification ISO 9001:2015 and food safety law according to the international specification ISO 22000:2005.
- Provision of the required sources to obtain all the company’s requirements in order to achieve the company’s objectives in offering products and services at the highest standards of quality and safety
- Provision of the human resources required for operating and developing the services offered and ensure the powers and responsibilities and promote them within the organization
- Update and upgrade the performance methods through developing the capabilities and skills of the company’s human resources through carrying out training courses, awareness and provision of professional scientific references within the company to maintain the highest levels of service and the best quality and product safety
- Provision of the required infrastructure and application of the latest technologies to achieve the company’s objectives and match the global developments in the retail field and continuous improvement of food quality and safety systems
- Periodic revision of the food quality and safety policies by both the management and the external audit
The higher management of the company is keen to publish and promote this policy and make it clear to all the company’s staff and always ensures their applicability and suitability with the company’s objectives and ambitions through the periodic audit of this policy